“When only the Best will Do”
Euromelt 377 hot melt bottling labeling adhesive is the “BEST” bottle labeling adhesive there is. When high-speed performance and quality adhesion is a must, you can rely on Euromelt 377.
Euromelt 377 is a versatile, all around high performance, low viscosity; pressure sensitive labeling hot melt, designed to run on magazine and roll fed labelers.
Pressure Sensitive hot melts by their nature are difficult to package in a usable fashion. We have solved that with the Euromelt 377. The packaging is very innovative. The hot melt adhesive is wrapped in a thin film that is easy to use. When the Euromelt 377 and the film are put in the hot melt tank the film dissolves with the hot melt and is incorporated into the adhesive. The make up of the EM-377 is unaffected and the properties remain the same. This innovative packaging solution is easier to use, avoids unwanted packaging and makes the product much more environmentally friendly.
All ingredients in Euromelt 377 are approved under the federal Regulation 21 CFR 175.105, which relates to incidental contact of adhesives with food.
- Euromelt 377 features aggressive tack
- It still patterns very well even with a small amount of adhesive applied
- It has excellent flexibility and outstanding machining properties, while maintaining strength and adhesion
- Euromelt 377 is a clear product
- Designed for bonding PET and glass bottles
- Bonds paper and plastic labels
- The performance covers the majority of the PET labeling market
- Euromelt 377 has great creep resistance ensuring label integrity on carbonated (CSD) soft drink bottles
- Euromelt 377 features great adhesion that provides a wide operating range, especially on cold, wet bottles
- It handles different labeling and application conditions
- It is clean and efficient running
Available in 5 Gallon pail & 55 Gallon Drum quantities.