Premier Packaging Solutions has made a special purchase of Valco Melton D4E hot melt units. These units are brand new and while they last, are priced to sell quickly. This is a one-time offer and available only as long as supplies last. If you have been looking for a new hot melt unit at very low pricing now is the time to purchase them.
The D4-E hot melt unit is designed for a wide range of packaging needs. The applications include spray, ribbon coating, direct contact, and high-speed jetting adhesive dispensing guns. From light-duty, low-volume applications to high-volume case sealing and product assembly, this unit delivers flexibility, performance and durability.
Features of the D4E Hot Melt Unit
- Positive displacement motor-driven gear pump
- Continuous pulse-free output
- 4kg Tank Capacity
- Capable of running 2 hoses or handguns
- Large Capacity Gear Pump delivers 60 lbs. per hour
- Programmable sequential zone start-up
- Seven-day programmable clock
- Teflon Coated tank
- Automatic temperature setback
- Over pressure protection
- Independent control of each heated zone
- Easy to use touch pad with bright LCD Screen
For information on the D4-E units please click here or call 800-767-3804.